Convivo GmbH is an IT-Company founded in 1998, developing and supporting tailored Software solutions for a variety of clients from different countries. Our main goal is to realize easy-to-use and functional applications with convenient and state-of-the-art technologies.
- as a Full-Stack Developer you will be part of a cross-functional Scrum-Team and support the whole lifecycle of our clients’ software applications. This includes the development, documentation, testing and release of the product.
- you will also support our Product Owner with the analysis of requirements and take part in architectural decisions and technical concept drafting
- university degree in computer sciences or a comparable vocational education or training
- 2 + years of working experience
- profound knowledge of object-oriented programming in C#
- analytical and conceptional skills as well as good understanding of product and business value
- structured way of working and good sense for the big picture
- motivated team player
- highly proficient in written and spoken English
Preference will be given to candidates that are:
- familiar with Frameworks like WPF, Xamarin or UWP and ability to use REST API’s
- familiar with automated testing (Unittests and E2E Tests)
- able to use software version control tools, like GIT
- team work on the basis of agile methodologies and according to SCRUM
- working with new technologies and mastering big architectural challenges
- relevant technical trainings for our employers and active promotion of knowledge transfer within the team
- experienced and open-minded team, in which you can evolve, share your ideas and give new impulses
- nice and modern office in the heart of Berlin’s technology district “Adlershof”
- free drinks, team catering once a month and a kicker table in the kitchen
- active promotion of your professional and personal growth
- seeking for continuous improvement of the whole company
- family-friendly workplace and healthy work-life-balance with flexible working-hours, core times and home office
- company pension plan, with competitive prices and an additional employer subsidy of 5%
We are looking forward to meet you!
Please send us your application (Cover letter incl. availability and salary expectations, CV and certificates) via e-mail to email@example.com. For more information also visit www.convivo.com.
By sending us your application, you grant us the right to store and process your data electronically. Furthermore the regulations of DSGVO (GDPR) and our data protection apply.